Balance the Budget

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Iowa Caucus Predictions

Well tonight is a big night for political junkies like myself, so I will venture into dangerous territory and venture a prediction of what we will see tonight.

REPUBLICANS
1. Romney will somehow pull out a win (this is my big bet, personally I give it about a 50/50 shot)
2. McCain will finish with more than 18%

DEMOCRATS
1. Obama will win, and it will be a worldwide story
2. Edwards will be significantly boosted by 2nd choice votes and the rural counties
3. Hillary will brush off the loss and will bet on winning big during Feb. 5 primaries

Tomorrow I guess we will see how well my predications are. Plus stay tuned as I am still adding and setting up. Eventually I hope for this blog to be a good one stop location for politics and news.

No comments: